Monday 19 January 2009

Google fasting at Lent

I have decided to give up caffeine for lent, as I usually do, but I have also decided to give up Google Reader. That's going to be big for me, and I did not make the decision easily. I will let you know how it goes. I'm not totally sure what I'm going to be doing online, and I'll at least need to line up some Friday Zombie Blogging posts in advance. I usually use Google Reader at breakfast, again just before work, at lunchtime and sometimes at home in the evening. Cutting it out will mean a large chunk of my internet activity is gone for several weeks. I think that will be good for me, though I'm sure I will find another way to fill the time that is equally unproductive.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I haven't checked the date of the start of Lent yet.
PPS - Hopefully it doesn't sneak up on me.

No comments: