Monday 4 May 2009

A cat using a computer

Ooda occasionally sits on my keyboard while the computer is on. This is not that uncommon for cats, so I hear, and the results are usually not that interesting. His random button mashing searches for nonsensical strings in the web pages I'm viewing, or he manages to open a lot more tabs in the browser. Once he managed to turn off the wireless network adapter, and it took me a few minutes and a reboot to figure it out. Most recently, though, he managed to take a screenshot and save it to my home folder:

In case you can't read it there, the file is called "GGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
GGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGG
G". This is clearly an inscrutable part of some cat plan to take over the world, as are most of their actions. The file name must be some kind of complex code.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - Ooda has attempted to sit on this computer twice while I am composing this post.
PPS - No, make that three times.

No comments: