Monday 1 June 2009

Binna Burra

On the weekend, Deb and I took a trip with friends to Binna Burra in Lamington National Park. We had intended to stay for two nights, but on Saturday we walked the equivalent of a cross-country half-marathon, and really felt like sleeping in a comfortable bed that night. Also, I broke my phone when I slipped in a stream, crushing it against a rock. I didn't notice this until later. Still, it was a good getaway, and we look forward to going back again, though slightly more prepared this time.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - Miv and Julia were particularly accommodating of our lack of preparation.
PPS - Thanks, guys.

2 comments:

Miv said...

No worries mate! I'm just glad the two of you made it back ok.

I hope that you're both feeling warmer and more comfortable now :-)

John said...

We did make it back just fine and are both feeling better. Deb had some pretty severe muscle cramps, but the worst of it is over.