Monday 16 November 2009

TypeTees

I've been submitting a few original non-sequiturs for potential use as t-shirts. Now, either I'm less hilarious than I thought, or voters on TypeTees just hate everything. Judging by the ones that get accepted, I may have to up my game a bit. I'm running at about a ratio of 66% rejection, 33% acceptance. Probably means I'm not in for a big t-shirt payday any time soon. Well, I've still got a few hundred more I could submit.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - My most accepted one so far is "Retro is very now".
PPS - And even that's only got a 42% positive reaction.

3 comments:

Linda said...

The mob is fickle.

Erin Marie said...

Or my favourite, the mob is revolting.

John said...

The mob is indeed fickle (or revolting) and I don't seek their approval, except in cases where that approval could get me some cash just for being clever.