Friday 21 June 2013

Friday Writing Update

This week I started outlining from the beginning of my novel, and I think it's going well so far. The real test will be when I try to edit it down and tighten it up. The outlining, at this pace, is going to take a few more weeks, but I really don't want that to be the only writing I do until then. Maybe next week I'll put the final touches on Sunnybank, which has now been reviewed through Critters, and try submitting it for publication at last.

I should have done that a while ago. The problem is that, even with a market list, I have trouble finding somewhere that might be interested in publishing it. I'm self-rejecting it before I even submit it. I also got so much feedback that I haven't even read it all yet. And I fear rejection. I waver between hope and despair. I'll get through it. I just need to do so faster.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I guess I don't devote a lot of my time to writing.
PPS - I don't write on the weekends at all.

No comments: