Sunday 4 January 2015

Last day of holidays

4 January
Weight: 81.5
Distance run: 5.49km
Time: 35m:00s
Average speed: 9.41kph

It's been a bit of a busy day, so I'm just checking in now. I did run this morning and showered at the gym, which still makes me feel a little bit icky. At least today I remembered my thongs, so I have slightly lowered my chance of catching a horrible foot fungus. I did, however, forget my watch entirely, so that's fun. Also, just for kicks, we went swimming today and I technically swam 2 x 50m laps, but just barely.

It's tomorrow I'm kind of worried about. Tomorrow I go back to work, and to fit in my run and a shower I'll have to give up everything about my morning routine, including breakfast, which I'll be eating at work. My morning routine is my sanity for the day, so this might be big, or it might be just another blip on the radar when my bathroom looks like a construction zone. We'll see.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I didn't anticipate how disruptive a bathroom renovation would be.
PPS - Then again, it's pushing me to the gym more, so there's that.

No comments: