Wednesday 14 January 2015

I'd like to rest

Weight: 81.4kg
Distance: 5.10km
Time: 30m:30s
Average speed: 10.03kph

I hurried through my run this morning because I had to get the car home in time for Deb to drive to her prac shift. I only did a one minute cool-down, so my distance, time and speed are a bit different today. I was able to focus on my breathing throughout the run, though, and that went very well. When I have the time tomorrow and I'm not rushed, I'll do more of that.

I'm getting to the point where I recognise it would do me well to take a rest day, but that's not the deal here. My calves are starting to feel a bit sore in the mornings, so I've had to do some extra stretching. I still feel good, on the whole, but I'm glad I'm getting up to the halfway point.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I'm trying to resist the temptation to add up my distances early.
PPS - Trying and failing.

No comments: